Sales Executive, Uro/Gyn - Florida Southwest
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: November 17, 2023
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA), an affiliate of KST,
is headquartered in El Segundo, California, and is responsible for
all U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging
systems, electromechanical devices, and OR1 operating room
Our Sales Executive, Urology and Gynecology is responsible for
product and service sales of KARL STORZ urology and gynecology
products and for video used in conjunction with these products; the
representation of the company in an appropriately professional
manner in accordance with company policies in the assigned
geographic area; and for maintaining an awareness of local
competitive conditions and promptly reporting them to
This position will support the Florida Southwest area. The hired
candidate will be required to live in the greater Florida Southwest
- Enthusiastically sells all KSEA products for the
"Urological/Gynecological" specialties (Urology and Gynecology) to
every hospital account, and, where appropriate, to surgery centers,
clinics, and physician offices.
- In specific accounts, aggressively sell Video Imaging, image
management products and collaborate with other KS colleagues on
deals of this nature where appropriate.
- Achieve or exceed assigned annual quota for all designated
- Provide dependable service and training after sale to ensure
customer satisfaction and long term reliability of all KSEA
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and in
accordance with established company policy.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Key
Opinion Leaders: nurses, physicians, sterile processing, supply
chain, materials management, procurement and other key
influencers/decision makers in every account.
- Aggressively pursue new customers.
- Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by
KSEA that are related to designated product specialties and product
- Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her
scope of authority.
- Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include
analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that
contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
- Assist in the field training of another salesperson, as
- Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition;
through cleaning and polishing, provide them with a "like new"
- Accountability for all samples provided by KSEA; when, and as
often as possible, turn over samples through sales to
- Be alert to all competitive products - design, pricing,
promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner. When
appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or
modification or new application of existing products to
- Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives
for the fulfillment of company objectives.
- Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as
requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as
required, by company policy/instruction.
- Submit any special reports related to the operation of the
territory, as required.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and
conventions, as directed.
- Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force
and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor's Degree or 2 to 4
years of B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of over achievement.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as
well as the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills.
- The ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment. At an
employee's discretion, the employee may ask for human or mechanical
assistance whenever asked to move or handle equipment.
- Travel: Up to 100% during the year.
- Experience within the KARL STORZ organization helpful.
This position requires daily driving to geographically dispersed
accounts. Candidates must have a valid driver's license in the
state where the vehicle will be operated or in the state of
residence. All hired candidates will be required to pass background
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state-of-the-art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!
- 3 weeks vacation, 11 holidays plus paid sick time
- Up to 8 weeks of 100% paid company parental leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution (up to IRS limits)
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- We prepay your tuition up to $5,250 per year! - Tuition
- Fitness reimbursement of up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
Field sales, internships, and part-time employees are not eligible
except where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in the KARL STORZ benefits program.
To include, maternal/paternal leave, adoption, and fostering of a
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employees must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Credentialing requirements at KARL STORZ
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and customers. Most field-based roles at KARL STORZ
require hospital credentialing/health screens as a condition of
employment. Credentialing can include required vaccinations, health
screens & other requirements as outlined by our customers. During
the interview process, we encourage you to ask how
credentialing/health screens may impact the role you are seeking
and if you require any reasonable accommodations regarding these
The pay range and/or hourly pay rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
posting and may be modified in the future. When determining a
specific team member's base salary and/or hourly pay rate, several
factors will be considered including such things as location,
specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education,
professional credentials, internal equity, and the amount budgeted
for the role.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices, and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Get in Contact
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Downey , Sales Executive, Uro/Gyn - Florida Southwest, Sales , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!