Posted on: January 24, 2023
Company Overview:ARCXIS (Houston, Texas), is the largest provider
of inspection, design, engineering, and quality assurance services
for the U.S. residential construction industry. Formerly known as
DPIS Builder Services, Ei Companies, Post-Tension Solutions, Ensign
Building Solutions Home Energy Division, and Building Energy,
ARCXIS brings together hundreds of years of expertise and
experience under a single brand serving builders in over half of
the states spanning the continental United States.
The ARCXIS group of companies also includes ABCO Construction
Services, LLC (Centennial, Colorado) and structural engineering
firm United Structural Consultants (Houston, Texas). Both ABCO and
USC service the multi-family, multi-use, and commercial sectors of
the construction industry.
ARCXIS is majority owned by Saw Mill Capital, LLC (Briarcliff
Manor, New York). Visit us online at www.arcxis.com.
We are looking to hire an already certified Rater, or those with
the experience/aptitude to be trained in time for the influx of
work that comes in the Summer. A HERS rater tests HVAC systems
based on Title 24 guidelines set by the State. A HERS Rater must be
certified by one of the State Registries.
If you are already a certified HERS Rater please get in touch with
us as we would love to meet with you. If you are not yet a HERS
Rater but would like a stable career in a growing field and are
willing to put in the study to become a HERS Rater, we would be
willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be HERS Certified or be willing to become HERS
- Must have a working vehicle and be willing to drive within a 60
mile radius of your home to perform HERS tests at residential homes
and commercial buildings. (company Car is usually provided once new
hires have proven themselves.)
- Must have an attention to detail and perform their work with
integrity and with a real concern for customers
- Must have the ability to send in reports via computer or smart
- Must be able to climb on high ladders and perform work in
cramped spaces (attics and crawlspaces.)
- Must have the ability to work in both hot and cold
- Must have the ability to lift heavy ladders and carry equipment
heavier than 50 pounds.
- Job Details: Our HERS raters receive their schedules from our
office and work from home. They follow their schedules to perform
testing on HVAC systems and then submit the reports to our office
via our web portal.
- If you would like to be trained as a HERS Rater for this
position, we would be interested in candidates with some of the
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous HVAC experience (Install or Tech)
- Experience in plumbing, attic work, insulation, or similar
- The ability to study and pass examinations related to HVAC
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceTraining rate: $19.00 per hourPay up to: $23.00
per hour depending on experience
Keywords: Arcxis, Downey , Field Inspector, Professions , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!