Quality Assurance Supervisor - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: August 5, 2022
51075Position SummaryThe Quality Assurance Supervisor is
responsible for the direction of all Quality Assurance functions in
the manufacturing facility.Primary Responsibilities
- Direction of all Quality Assurance associates
- Maintaining corporate and franchise partner standards,
Environmental Health & Safety and any special projects relating to
- Establishes operational procedures in co-operation with Quality
Assurance Manager for all Quality Assurance functions.
- Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in
accordance with policies of RCCB and presiding labor
- Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing
inefficiencies, and complexity for the supply chain.
- Ensures that all corporate, franchise owners, and federal and
provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills And
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or science related
- 2 to 4 years of related supervisory experience.
- Strong organization, planning and decision making
- Experience working in an ISO environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to problem solve with groups of people.
- Knowledge of water treatment systems.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills And Experience
- Labor relations experience
- Previous supervisory experience in a Manufacturing
environmentPhysical Demands And Work EnvironmentReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Downey , Quality Assurance Supervisor - RCCB, Professions , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!