License Vocational Nurse (LVN) Float Pool
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. -The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. -Provides direct patient care
under the direction/supervision of a registered nurse. Practices
within the legal boundaries for licensed vocational nursing and
accepts responsibility of individual nursing actions, competence,
decisions and behavior in the course of vocational nursing
practice. - -
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated team member abilities.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved
process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational, and
environmental needs of the patient/significant others when
- Current California LVN license
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility in Medical/Surgical,
as appropriate for clinical specialty.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Intravenous Certification - -Beyond the benefits that come with
working for the area's leading community healthcare provider - one
that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort
- you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits
package. - We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity
in our workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V -
Keywords: PIH Health, Downey , License Vocational Nurse (LVN) Float Pool, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!