Manufacturing Electrical Controls Specialist - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Position Summary:The Electrical Controls Specialist maintains
and troubleshoots production equipment from various suppliers. This
position identifies and prioritizes controls / electrical
opportunities to maximize operations performance within a facility.
Position develops and maintains electrical and controls system
documentation.Position Responsibilities may include, but not
- Execute projects involving PLC 5, SLC 500, Controls Logix,
Panel View Plus, various VFDs, and iFix
- Provide the proper training in Controls and Electricity to the
Maintenance Technicians for the purpose of minimizing production
- Configure and maintain industrial networks such as Ethernet,
DeviceNet, and Remote I/O.
- Develop routines and SOPs to properly maintain the controls
- Identify and prioritize controls / electrical opportunities to
maximize operations performance within a facility. - Help the
Controls Engineering Group with the installation of the Line
Information System (LIS).
- Develop and maintain electrical and controls system
- Maintain and troubleshoot production equipment from various
- Administer control software to achieve the balance between
mechanical and controls changes to effectively handle all
- Maintain Allen Bradley hardware and software: PLCs, VFDs, HMIs,
Networks, Licenses, Technical Support, and various electrical
- Be part of the team that supervises the electrical installation
/integration of equipment and controls.
- Follow the established Controls and Electrical
- Work well in cooperation with others to achieve measurable
results in time allocated or less.
- Be able to develop creative solutions to challenging problems
and be receptive to new ideas.
- Identify the most critical work that needs to be done.
- Coordinate and organize resources and people in effective ways
to accomplish short, medium and long terms goals.
- Stay abreast of the emerging technologies, innovate, develop
and document electrical and controls
- Maintain process documentation ( P+ID, Ladder, CAD
- Familiar with CMMS software (SAP)
- Possess an understanding of calibration procedures for process
instruments, which measure temperature, pressure, flow, level and
composition, along with an understanding of process controls and
- Any other duties as assigned.Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED, Electrical certification, and/or
- 3 - 5 years of controls working experience in industrial
- Proficiency in Allen Bradley PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, and Networks
(DeviceNet, Remote IO, Data Highway Plus, and Ethernet).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in PNP and NPN sensors.
- Strong knowledge of Rockwell Software
- Strong knowledge on Servo motors.
- Potential travel less than 20% of the time.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degreePhysical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high
noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Downey , Manufacturing Electrical Controls Specialist - RCCB, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!