Associate Account Executive
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Dickerson Insurance Services, an Alera Group Company is
currently seeking a Associate Account Executive to join their
Employee Benefits team.Are you looking to be part of a company
where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a
positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to
listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each
other up through mutual accountability and shared success?If that
is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an
amazing organization!On May 1, 2018, Dickerson Insurance Services
announced that it has become an Alera Group company. Through this
exciting venture, Dickerson Insurance Services is pleased to bring
a national scope that is paired with our continued focus on local
service. The company remains headquartered on a spacious campus
near historic Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles. In addition to housing
members of our sales team, the corporate office includes quoting,
customer service, underwriting, retention, renewal, individual
sales and large group consulting services. As Dickerson continues
to grow, the core of the business is our commitment to serving our
customers.The Associate Account Executive is responsible for
supporting the Account Executive (AE) in achieving business targets
in an assigned book of business and for continually improving our
business relationships to optimize the growth potential with each
- Facilitate all sales processes for the sales team.
- MUST have small group experience
- Set up COBRA accounts - and Ancillary/Specialty Benefits
- Maintain all sales databases and sales reports.
- Assist AE and brokers/employer groups with pre-sale support and
- Collaborate with the AE and/or broker regarding strategy to
sell new business.
- Act as liaison between broker and carrier underwriting.
- Strategize with AE regarding carriers, products and
- Support AE in broker relations.
- Respond in a timely manner to all external and internal
customers to demonstrate value and build commitment to DEB.
- Demonstrate expert product, systems, underwriting knowledge to
effectively respond to broker/client issues.
- Develop and execute a plan for professional
Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of
equivalent experience in a health insurance industry sales or
service role.Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
including public speaking.Superior attention to detail.Typing speed
of 30 WPM.Intermediate - advanced level proficiency in Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).Current CA Accident and Health
License preferred.Equal Opportunity Employment We're an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.If you're a California resident, please read the
California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Downey , Associate Account Executive, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!