SLPA - Must Have SLPA License
Company: United Speech Specialists
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Established is 2015, United Speech Specialists is a local
therapist owned and operated practice. Our mission is to help each
client and family reach their highest potential in all
communication areas such as speech, language and cognition. Each
day offers a chance for us to improve and empower someone?s life.
Join us to help make a difference. We are currently seeking Speech
Language Pathologist Assistants to join our team of passionate
therapists providing quality treatment sessions in-home and clinic
based. We offer full time and part time
- Degree from an accredited university for Speech Language
Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders and current CA state
- Live scan, CPR, TB and Physical exam.
- Current drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Strong communication skills, using tools such as email, text,
and phone.At United Speech Specialists we believe that our
employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a drama free team that cares and a company
that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- All Speech Therapy related materials and supplies
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Access to a wide variety of specialized tests with one on one
- Health, dental and vision insurance?
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off: Paid holidays + Paid sick time
- Paid CEU's and professional development
- Biweekly pay with direct deposit and bonuses?
- One-on-one training
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for career advancement?
Keywords: United Speech Specialists, Downey , SLPA - Must Have SLPA License, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!