Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Servicon Systems, Inc.
EEO Statement: Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job ID: 2021-3259
# of Openings: 2
Category: Floor Care/Floor Tech
LA County Rancho Los Amigos
In business for more than 48 years, Servicon is the leading
custodial solutions provider servicing the healthcare, aerospace,
commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries
nationally.Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies
as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities,
and municipalities throughout the United States.Our goal is to
create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while
working toward our vision to elevate the industry through
integrity, leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate objective is to
provide exemplary service while changing the face of the cleaning
industry. We welcome candidates who share our values.
Directly responsible for performing floor care cleaning services,
window cleaning, and general janitorial duties according to client
and company standards and values; providing quality workmanship in
a timely and effective manner, ensuring punctuality, safe practice,
and compliance to company procedural floor care processes;
maintaining floor care equipment; and completing work assignments
in detail to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand and practice all client and Servicon Safety
programs, promoting safety as a culture to team members and wearing
all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
- Proficient in performing various types of floor care work
including but not limited to: stripping/refinishing hard surface
floors, carpet care/extraction, and operating highly-specialized
floor care equipment.
- Perform work assignments as directed and in compliance with
Servicon's floor care procedures/processes.
- Inspect assigned area while performing duties and after work
has been completed to verify that all work has been done in
compliance with site-specific procedures and client's Scope of Work
- Ensure all supplies are stocked and available, equipment is
clean and in good operating order, and/or report malfunctioning
equipment in a timely manner.
- Track inventory/equipment, provide feedback to the direct
manager, and monitor utilization to ensure efficient and
- 2 years of floor technician experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Extensive floor care product knowledge
- Working knowledge of multiple hard floor surfaces (marble,
granite, VCT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of carpet cleaning procedures (shampooing,
- Ability to perform window cleaning and power washing
- Proficient verbal / written communication skills (Spanish a
- Planning / scheduling, problem solving
- Time management skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
tasks, delegate and follow-upALL employees are required to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days after final dose) prior to
hire or have a qualifying legal exemption.
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Downey , Floor Care/Waxer, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!