Supply Chain Deployment Planner - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: October 10, 2021
The Supply Chain Deployment Planner will be responsible for
maintaining proper inventory to fulfill demand requirements, at a
branch and SKU level. This may include purchasing full goods and/or
performing branch replenishment activities. This individual may
occasionally perform production or planning activities.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Responsible for maintaining proper full goods inventory levels
for assigned area/locations utilizing SAP Planning Modules. Creates
replenishment loads (purchased or DRP) that are optimized to
minimize logistical costs.
- Maintain PP and MRP profiles to ensure the integrity of the SAP
Production and Capacity Modules are fully utilized for Purchased
- Must maintain SAP coverage profiles for each sales facility
within assigned area.
- Work with the Demand Manager, sales centers and operations
teams to support the rollout of new products, promotional
packaging, and holiday inventory planning on purchased
- Participate in the review of inventory levels and warehouse
capacity, initiate and coordinate necessary product movements to
prevent out of stocks and out of date issues as well as
overstock/warehouse capacity issues
- Work with Demand Analyst on SAP material set-ups and sourcing
changes for purchased products.
- Report on close dated inventory and work to reduce Breakage
Damage and Loss (BDL) due to product age.
- Work with Demand Manager to improve the Business Unit's Uniform
Forecasting Process - Participate in SKU management analysis to
help identify those sku's that are underperforming.
- Help provide good data to business unit and Area leadership to
aid in decision making - Participate in weekly collaboration
conference calls (S.I.P. meetings) to communicate key product
information across the business unit - Maintain SAP system
parameters for purchased and produced full goods
- Manage vendors' brands that have various lead times to maintain
proper inventory levels
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- APICS certifications
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-2 years of purchasing or planning
- Must have strong analytical skills and have the ability to work
with Mathematical concepts.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Downey , Supply Chain Deployment Planner - RCCB, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!