Manufacturing Supervisor - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: July 15, 2021
The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for efficient and
safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of production
team members. This position must adhere to the production schedule
and ensure that safety and quality standards are met.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Lead entire off-shift operations while delivering key
performance indicators (safety, quality, cost and service).
- Manage production, this may include other departments as
necessary • Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks and
adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and
that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and
supervise change overs.
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all
standards and specifications are maintained.
- Implement process improvement initiatives.
- Analyze performance data in order to identify business
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-4 years of related supervisory experience.
- Requires experience managing people and performance
- Strong computer and database application skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer and database application skills
- Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and resolve process, systems, and/or
- This position must pass post-offer background check and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other Organizational
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Downey , Manufacturing Supervisor - RCCB, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!