Member Service Representative II
Company: Schools Financial
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SchoolsFirst FCU's Member Service Representative II provides
World Class Member service to Members visiting branch/service
center locations. Provides information and promotes credit union
products and services to build relationships. Processes
transactions in the general areas of savings, loans, and auxiliary
credit union services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting
- Processes new memberships, additional share accounts, savings
services, consumer loan requests and general consumer loan fundings
as requested by Members.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit
union products and services by assessing the Member's needs,
addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Has working knowledge of credit union savings and consumer loan
products and all services. Has basic knowledge of real estate
- Completes documentation for accounts and loans according to
credit union procedures.
- Performs various file maintenance including processing requests
for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards,
- Maintains cash and negotiables.
- May take on vault custodian duties as assigned.
- Performs research on accounts, identifies and corrects Member
- Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
1 to 2 years of financial institution experience.
Keywords: Schools Financial, Downey , Member Service Representative II, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!