Posted Date: May 19, 2021
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application
for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time FOOD SERVICE UTILITY
- Location: Kaiser Downey - 9449 E. Imperial Hwy., Downey, CA
90242. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Requirement: Previous dishwashing and janitorial experience
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be
more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring
manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens,
restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible practices and
exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices
wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in
healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food
consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern
Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in
2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and
utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 540548