Server - Curbside Associate
Company: Porto's Bakery
Posted on: June 9, 2021
A Curbside Associate plays an important role in providing guests
with an excellent food service experience. The Curbside Associate
is responsible for safely and efficiently taking orders to guest
vehicles. You must be able to interact with guests, co-workers, and
all levels of management in a safe, positive, professional,
We have both part-time and full-time positions
available! Starting pay is $15.25 per hour DOE.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled. Must be able to clock
in & out correctly on a daily basis.
- Deliver/take food/beverage orders to guest vehicles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment,
meeting customer demands in a safe, accurate and timely
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, especially
when taking food/beverages to customer vehicles.
- Employees are regularly standing, walking, talking and
- Ability to lift, carry, transport, and/or serve items weighing
up to 20-40 pounds for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in an environment that is not necessarily
protected from weather and temperature changes with exposure to
hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy weather conditions for long periods
of time AND
- Ability to work in various temperature environments throughout
the shift, for example, going from an air-conditioned area inside
the bakery to outside weather conditions.
Porto's has gradually grown into five existing locations in
Glendale, Burbank, Downey, Buena Park, and West Covina with a sixth
location in Northridge on the way.
In 2016 Portos took the number one spot on Yelps Top 100 Places to
Eat in the US.
Founder Rosa Portos recipes and high standards continue to be
carried on by her family, reflective of her motto quality is the
number one ingredient in everything we do.
Keywords: Porto's Bakery, Downey , Server - Curbside Associate, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!