Quality Assurance Technician - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing
of raw materials and finished goods.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages,
syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to
ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and
isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent
- Any other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skill and Experience:
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience or
relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous
- Requires lifting/carrying cases weighing up to 50 pounds over
shift, including walking and getting samples from line.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be
able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Downey , Quality Assurance Technician - RCCB, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!