MORE THAN 310 DAYS OF SUNSHINE AND OVER
2 MILLION PEOPLE TO CARE FOR - COME BE A PART
OF ALL THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS TO OFFER
Join one of America's 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern
Internal Medicine Physician
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two
hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices with more than 170
Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals, a multispecialty
medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice
care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our
leadership is dedicated to putting patients first-a cornerstone of
our mission, vision and values-as we deliver top-quality
From our extensive facilities in Whittier and Downey,
California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in
Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel
Internal Medicine Physicians (internists) coordinate a course of
treatment for patients with a variety of diseases (with significant
experience in the subspecialties of endocrinology, rheumatology or
infectious diseases and neurology), and provide preventative care
health maintenance strategies while working with an
inter-disciplinary team of medical assistants, nurses, nurse
practitioners, physician assistants, dieticians, surgeons,
specialists, pathologists and pharmacists. The physician will act
as an expert in disease management and prevention for adult
patients 18 years or older.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's
leading community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes
the need to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an
extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an
equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance.
Whether you're interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art
or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
Find out why Physicians commit to work for PIH Health:
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Submit CVs to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnoses: assessment, intervention,
and patient care management for all ages. Knowledgeable regarding
Family Physician scope of practice.
- Experience performing and interpreting diagnostic
- Fellow or certification from American Academy of Family
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and
verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Proficient in HCC coding, CMS STARS measure, and HEDIS measure
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School.
- Graduate form an accredited Internal Medicine Residency
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to
support license requirements.
- Board Certification from the American Board of Internal