Merchandiser - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Our Merchandising Team is responsible for maintaining
Coca-Cola’s brand presence in the market and keeping products fully
stocked on the racks, shelves, displays and coolers of our
customers. They work hard, along with our sales and delivery
teams, to increase our sales, market share and profit by
understanding our customers, consumers, and the
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with
manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck); utilizing
hand tools, replenishing, facing and rotating product; building,
changing and taking down product displays; maintaining product
signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective
- Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock
- Identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A candidate must be 18 years of age or meet the minimum state
legal age requirements.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid drivers license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer
- 1 year experience working in manual or powered pallet
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Downey , Merchandiser - RCCB, Other , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!