Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Biostatistician for our client
in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals, providing
comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity
for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking
for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 11 Months Contract
Location: Downey, CA/ Zip Code: 90242
Compensation: Market Rate
Role Description: The Biostatistician would need to have at least 5
years of experience.
- Develop and produce reports for Ad-hoc, Writing SAS/SQL code,
being able to extract data and providing SAS / SQL programming for
data analysis to support the Researchers and Biostatisticians on
- Produce tables and graphics for statistical reports using SAS and
other computer languages.
- Prepare datasets for analysis by merging files, creating analysis
variables, editing data, and developing documentation.
- Assist with study design and interpretation of analysis
- Conduct different methods such as: univariate, multivariate
logistic regression, cox proportional hazard model, survival
analyses, Kaplan meier etc.
- Design and implement appropriate data collection and quality
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
- Work closely with researchers from beginning of the project to
the completion of the project and help write methods section for
any manuscript submission pertaining to the research project.
- The candidate must have strong SAS programming skills with
respect to ETL (e.g., data step, PROC SQL)
- Familiarity with basic statistical methods (logistic regression,
survival analysis, etc.) is required.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Akanksha Kapoor
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2188)