Guest Exp Mgr-Banquets
Company: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As the Guest Experience Manager of Banquets, you will provide a
premium banquet dining experience by leading an experienced Cast
through active stage management during the operating day. You will
ensure efficient and safe operations, guide the Guest experience,
increase Cast engagement and safeguard the Disney brand. You will
ensure a high level of Food and Beverage product, service, safety,
and sanitation. You will also improve Guest service standards;
Recognize/coach Cast behaviors; Manage the business and
financials.This position will report to the Manager of
- Lead cast in the Banquet/Catering department.
- Manage operational goals and monitors achievements of
performance and profit goals.
- Create efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs and
meeting staffing goals.
- Influence and motivate peers to provide a world class
experience to guest and clients.
- Recognize Cast Members and hold them accountable for delivering
excellence with the Five Keys: safety, courtesy, inclusion, show
- Exceed Guest/Client expectations that yield results and
positive Guest feedback.
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to
shared Cast base.
- Be a functional / subject matter expert of the operation.
- Partner with clients to accomplish Banquet Event Orders to the
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant
information to Cast Members.
- Participate and provide operational perspective in project
planning and LOB departmental meetings. .
- Manage daily staffing levels and based on demand.
- Ensure all dining facilities and Cast comply with food handling
and safety guidelines.
- Help implement event logistics for all events.
- Competency and understanding of California Alcoholic Beverage
Laws and regulations.
- Experience with union environment, union rules and
complianceBasic Qualifications :
- 2+ years of leadership/managerial experience.
- Two years in Table service/Fine dining/Banquet/Catering.
- Familiarity with POS systems.
- Working knowledge of Banquet, Food and Beverage preparation and
- Experience coaching Cast Members to correct behavior across
lines of business.
- Knowledge of the impact of financial aspects of an operation
(i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems,
- Can work weekends, variable shifts and holidays.Benefits and
Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best
life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at #DPEP_Media
Keywords: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Downey , Guest Exp Mgr-Banquets, Hospitality & Tourism , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!