Macy's Seasonal Retail - Fulfillment Associate, Part Time: Stonewood Center
Posted on: October 17, 2020
As a Seasonal Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for
driving a great shopping experience for our omni channel customer
by supporting the operational activities that drive sales, profit,
and excellent customer service. You will collaborate with the store
team to deliver results in a friction free shopping environment.
Duties include receiving activities, packing and shipping,
fulfillment picking, and other duties as needed.----In order to
present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience,
many of our Seasonal associates arrive prior to store opening and
remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic.
Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible
schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings,
evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after
Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just
in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount
of up to 20% starting your first day!
Any schedule hours listed in the job posting title are subject to
change based on business needs. All holiday associates may be
required to work hours other than those stated in the job posting
title on weekends, or on key holiday events such as the Friday
after Thanksgiving.--Essential Functions:
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise,
packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready
- Learn and apply packing policies & techniques to make sure
every customer gets their package in good condition.
- Process returns for fulfillment orders.
- Conduct customer pick-up including retrieving the orders from
our back-of-house storage and delivering them curbside to the
- Participate in other support functions and/or assist the
in-store customer as needed.
- Learn and apply in store tools & technology such as handheld
devices, MyShip, and POS systems.
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by
the People Leader.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers and all levels of management.Mathematical Skills:
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.--
- Able to use a calculator. Reasoning Ability:--
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
and must have good time management skills. Physical Demands:
- This position involves heavy lifting, constant moving,
standing, and reaching with arms and hands.--
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, lift at
least 30 lbs.--
- Will involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and
focus adjustment.Other Skills:
- Ability to follow through on projects in a timely
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent
use of RF equipment.Work Hours:
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.--This
job overview is not all inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time.-- Macy's
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment.-- Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and
Bloomingdale's - will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal convictions in a manner consistent
Keywords: Macy's, Downey , Macy's Seasonal Retail - Fulfillment Associate, Part Time: Stonewood Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!