Supervisor, Nursing Administration, Full time, Days
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: November 17, 2023
The Supervisor of Nursing Administration has responsibility and
accountability for the administrative and clinical functions of
patient care services during the hours when other management and
administrative staff are not present on-site. In conjunction with
the nursing leadership works to improve the quality of patient
care, strengthen the financial performance of the department, and
to improve patient, physician, and employee satisfaction. Serves as
a role model and provides clinical expertise to the department
staff. Acts as on-site resource person for hospital-wide problem
solving and decision making. Identifies safety concerns and
institutes measures to provide a safe environment for patient and
staff. - PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network
that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles
County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully
integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH
Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37
outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical
(physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as
well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women's
health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is
nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient
experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation's
top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements,
quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information,
visit or follow us on , , or .
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal
competence, negotiation, and confrontation skills.
- Organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Principles/practices of management
- Written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of clinical nursing practice
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and an ability to
meet the needs and expectations of patients and colleagues.
Required ExperienceRequired: -
- Current California RN license
- BSN Required
- Evidence of continuing education
- Current Basic Life Support Card from the American Heart
- 5 years of Acute care clinical experience - -Preferred: -
- Clinical certifications preferred for applicable units, i.e.,
ACLS, NRP, PALS, etc.
- MSN preferred
- Two years nursing management preferred
11500 Brookshire Ave.
Keywords: PIH Health, Downey , Supervisor, Nursing Administration, Full time, Days, Healthcare , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!