Company: PIH Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two
hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty
medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice
care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our
leadership is dedicated to putting patients first-a cornerstone of
our mission, vision and values-as we deliver top-quality
healthcare.From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California
and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million
residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San
Gabriel Valley.Provides direct patient care under the
direction/supervision of a registered nurse. Practices within the
legal boundaries for licensed vocational nursing and accepts
responsibility of individual nursing actions, competence, decisions
and behavior in the course of vocational nursing practice.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated team member abilities.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved
process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational, and
environmental needs of the patient/significant others when
- Current California LVN license
- Evidence of continuing education\
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom
education in Medical/Surgical -as appropriate for clinical
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Card.
-Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading
community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes the need
to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely
competitive compensation and benefits package. - We are an equal
opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. - - EOE
Keywords: PIH Health, Downey , LVN, Healthcare , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!