Medical Device Assembler ( Microscope) - Irwindale CA
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Electronic Medical Device Assembler
Hours: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM or
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: Irwindale, CA
The position is located in Irwindale, CA and will shift to Irvine,
CA in 2021.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat
(arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure
and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the
world suffer from AFIB each year.
The global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart
rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in
electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D
cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first
The introduction of the company's CARTO 3 System in 2009
revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy,
speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
Work in a cleanroom environment building multiple catheter products
by following relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and
Process Instructions (PI).
Follow a lean manufacturing process to achieve a daily build goal.
Assist in building the next generation catheter products.
· Follow process instructions to build catheters to meet product
development and launch commitments
· Meet catheter manufacturing yield and productivity goals
· Assist manufacturing/process/R&D engineers in resolving
product and process problems
· Complete documentation such as Device History Records per GDP and
· Support the introduction of new products onto the manufacturing
· Maintain compliance with GMP, ISO, SOP, and safety guidelines
· Maintain clean and organized workstation
· Train other Assemblers and perform quality inspection of other's
· Perform multiple processes and suggest and contribute to catheter
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Six (6) months to one (1 ½) and a half years of related work
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
· Ability to perform delicate assembly processes on small
components or devices (examples include welding, swaging,
soldering). Assembly using microscope.
· Able to perform tests that involve calipers, micrometers, rulers,
gauges, etc. and other inspection tools and equipment, as
· Ability to support simple troubleshooting and communicate
information to leads, engineers, and production managers to assist
with root cause analysis.
· Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance with ISO
13485 and 21 CFR 820.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands
to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Employees are required to wear special garments and PPE when
working in the cleanroom environment.
- The employee will be using microscopes or close vision to
perform his / her duties.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position.
- Work hours are typically 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday through
Friday (however shift times are subject to change).
- Occasional evening and weekend overtime may be required as job
- Travel may be required (within and outside US) up to 10% of the
Paid every Friday
Long term disability
Short term disability
9 holidays paid per Calendar year
10 vacation days paid per Calendar year (accrual)
5 personal days paid per calendar year.
Gym access 24/7
Paid training (compliance wire, about 3 days)
401K savings plan
To be Considered, describe your Medical assembly/microscope
experience working in a manufacturing or cleaning environments per
employer in your resume.
Send Resume to:
Subject line: Electronic Medical Assembler / your full name / phone
IF new to Kelly Services Create a Kelly profile today:
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and
Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of
Kelly Services- workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer
to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the
distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services,
known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables
companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that
impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to
partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that
put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to
their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a
role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million
workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals
directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent
supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5
billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook,
LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities,
Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Downey , Medical Device Assembler ( Microscope) - Irwindale CA, Healthcare , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!