Senior Vice President of Field Operations - Healthcare / DME / HME
Company: SuperCare Health
Posted on: May 28, 2023
"Improving the lives of those with chronic care diseases while
providing solutions to our customers."
Looking for a new opportunity? At SuperCare Health you have the
chance to reach your dreams by helping us in serving the healthcare
needs of our ever-growing patient population. Matching passion with
careers, here hard work has never been so satisfying.
Essential Duties:The Sr Vice President of Field Operations is
responsible for leading in the daily management of sales and to
integrate all divisions of SuperCare Health including Respiratory,
Infusion, Managed Care and Retail Operations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan, develop and implement sales, market strategy and goals.
Ensure that sales staff make effective sales calls, build
relationships with existing customers and constantly seek out new
- Set department and individual goals based on company objectives
and communicate effectively to staff. Create objective and
measurable criteria that will be used to gauge the results of
individual staff's actions. Criteria must be realistic and
quantifiable and the timetable must be realistic.
- Monitor effectiveness and compliance of sales staff with
up-to-date reporting from salespeople regarding sales calls,
prospecting and revenue and competitor files. Be able to hold
others accountable in a constructive manner and guide staff through
difficulties to achieve department goals. Maintain documented
improvement plans and staff success.
- Lead regular sales meetings and regular one-on-one meetings
with sales staff and frequent co-travel to work closely with sales
- Lead in the development/implementation of an overall sales
strategy based on effective research of the community/referral
- Shape the sales message, effectively employing advertising,
websites, sales tools.
- Create or work with others to create and implement in-store and
community-wide promotions of products for retail sales
- Assist product/project managers in evaluation of business
opportunities. For potential new products, services or
organizational change, provide thoughtful analysis, viable options
and final recommendations/analysis of financial propositions
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- As mentor, note strengths and weaknesses of team leaders and
staff, building upon strengths and dealing directly with
deficiencies. Develop inexperienced team leaders and staff with a
set process and guidelines.
- Delegate responsibility appropriately and guide management team
through difficulties to achieve company goals.
- Plan and conduct regularly scheduled and specially scheduled
management meetings to allow for communication and sharing of
information to give management an understanding of the company's
efforts, goals and needs
- Through emails, letters and newsletters, provide consistent and
concise company communications on sales, operational, respiratory
and customer service goals and successes.
- Through management teams, ensure that staff personnel and their
skills meet the needs of the customers; and that when staff does
not have the competency to perform prescribed services in an
appropriate and responsible manner, appropriate training
- Collaborate with others to select and implement the training
necessary and to develop knowledge and to provide in depth or cross
training in subjects and processes relevant to departments .
- Lead in using information from planning to set measurable and
achievable goals for the company and ensure that departments set
their goals and the goals of their employees to meet company
- Make certain that management team create objective and
measurable criteria that will be used to gauge the results of
management's actions. Criteria must be realistic and quantifiable
and the timetable must be realistic.
- Understand and practice the rules regarding patient
confidentiality, HIPAA and compliance, and safety. Adhere to all
state and federally mandated standards regarding confidentiality
and patient rights.
- Be forceful with management team in maintaining established
standards of performance and compliance.
- Demonstrate ability to tactfully handle difficult situations
and an ability to resolve conflict situations/individual concerns
- Serve as liaison between the department and the rest of the
company, facilitating better communication between
- Conduct oneself in a professional and ethical manner at all
times, including personal appearance and promote a positive company
image with customers and public by ensuring that the quality of
products / service is of the highest possible level appropriate to
- Demonstrate sound, fiscally prudent judgment when making
business decisions. Be adept at investigating problems, identifying
the underlying causes and formulating solutions.
- Take ultimate authority to ensure that that all staff personnel
are competent to provide the quality care services required by the
company: accomplished by proper hiring, training, evaluation and
- Review and evaluate all sales
- Performs any other duties that may be requested by CEO or Board
of Directors. Education: Graduated from an accredited college
- Strong body of knowledge in the skills of management and
- Excellent knowledge of the equipment we sell, its care and
maintenance, and the types of customers to whom we sell and their
- Make best use of work time to complete projects and assignments
- Be able to work on multiple tasks and plan and prioritize
actives to achieve results and meet deadlines.
- Be a self-starter and manifest a proactive approach to all
aspects of responsibility.
- Make decisions well and quickly, considering options, gathering
opinions and options, but in the end DECIDE and follow through,
communicating well to others the decision.
- Possess the ability to come up with creative alternative and
solutions to pressing problems. Not being limited to what's been
tried before, be able to evaluate and implement new ideas to
improve efficiency and profitability.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to establish and manage
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills with
the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
Education: Graduated from an accredited college degree
- Paid Training
- Sick Time
- Paid Mileage
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Program
What SuperCare Health is About
"SuperCare Health is a comprehensive, post- acute care, respiratory
services company, focused on managing high-risk respiratory
patients in their homes.
Today, SuperCare health manages millions of lives annually, with a
growing team of more than 400 members, and has one of the
highest-rated satisfaction scores from both our customers and
Our goal is to be the most trusted and preferred resource to manage
high-risk, post-acute respiratory patients through our high-touch
clinical team and high-tech, innovative solutions. Our end-to- end
care solutions, from the hospital to the home, close gaps in care,
reduce costs of care and improve outcomes. Our in-home services
include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, enteral nutrition,
pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
We are uniquely structured to be a responsive and agile community
provider, yet we also possess the stability and effectiveness of a
large enterprise. As a thriving business, our chief focus is on
what really matters: reducing hospital re-admissions, optimizing
outcomes and improving the lives of patients with chronic care
diseases, every day."
Connect With Us!
Company Business Hours - 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM PST
Instagram Cassandra Cooper - Talent Acquisition
Keywords: SuperCare Health, Downey , Senior Vice President of Field Operations - Healthcare / DME / HME, Executive , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...