Asset Management Specialist
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12888
Pay Grade: TBD
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning
its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
The Asset Management Specialist is responsible for retrieving all
outstanding assets related to the programs offered by KARL STORZ.
This person is also responsible in ensuring metrics are met for
retrieval time frames and billing for non-returns.
1. Level of accountability: Occasional oversight
2. Level of decision making: Limited variety of tasks
3. Has contact with: Inside+Outside the co. + Administrative
4. Financial/Budgetary: Little or no financial impact on revenues
5. Supervision: Does not supervise others
6. Physical Requirements: Light, occasional physical effort
7. Travel: up to10% Travel during the year
8. Tracks all assets shipped to accounts under the Asset Management
9. Tracks orders with trade units booked, replacements, loaners,
Protection 1 and exchange programs.
10. Ensures that loaner pool is always well-stocked and replenished
at all times. Responsible for managing 20 million dollars in
assets.- I dont know about this
11. Assists CS team members in following up on their trade orders
by calling external and internal customers to retrieve items.
12. Retrieves delinquent assets from customers via outgoing
telephone call or written correspondence. Writes and sends
delinquent letters to Sales Force and external customers on a
13. Reviews delinquent asset billing to update paid accounts.
14. Reviews automatically created debit memos for release
15. Processes credits for returns referencing trade and exchange
16. Reviews orders for commission release
17. Processes lease return orders
18. Addresses and closes out Unresolved Returns tarcekrs assigned
to Asset Management
19. Works closely with Sales Finance and Customer Returns
20. Stays current on promotions, procedures, policies, product
updates and system changes; proactively informs a sales executive
on new information.
21. Improves customer satisfaction by supporting the Sales Force
through meeting the guidelines set forth in Retrieval Programs.
22. Prepares a monthly status report for the Operations Manager
that captures what items are outstanding and the reason.- I dont
23. Responsible for testing and process improvements for the Asset
1. A minimum education level of a(n) Associates Degree
2. Able to work overtime to perform job responsibilities; must be
punctual, able to sustain attendance guidelines, and work hours as
assigned; office environment.
3. Decision-Making Skills - this position requires a responsive
individual, who listens to understand, responds quickly and
decisively and has the commitment to execute an action plan.
4. Critical Thinking - This position requires an individual to
incorporate their previous material experience with their
interpersonal skills and incorporate honesty, integrity and respect
for co-workers into their everyday interactions at Karl Storz.
5. Self-motivated - This position requires a result-oriented
individual who can work independently, take ownership, see change
as an opportunity and cultivate networks to improve existing
processes and procedures.
6. Communication - This position requires an individual with
excellent communication and collaborative skills.
7. Teamwork - This position is expected to excel in a unified,
cohesive working environment. This requires collaborative efforts,
respect for others opinions/suggestions to attain the organizations
common goal of continuous customer satisfaction and process
improvement. This position supports Customer Support, Repair
Services and Field Sales.
8. Perseverance - The expectation for the individual in this
position is to have a clear understanding that there are no "quick"
fixes to complicated problems. Instead of reducing the problem to
fit pre-existing assumptions, this position requires a perseverant
thinker who will maintain his or her commitment to explore new
approaches, even when a problem seems impossible.
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all
of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employees first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employees job
description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the
employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity &Reasonable Accommodation
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZs Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Downey , Asset Management Specialist, Executive , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!