Audit Manager - A133 Single Audit
Company: Beech Valley Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Location: -Fully Remote Nationwide (Work From Home)Duration:
-3-6 months, with potential to extend, some direct hire
-opportunities availableCommitment:Part-time or full-time -(-25-45
hours per week)
About Beech Valley:Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm
that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after
freelance consulting opportunities. Weve curated a network of
cutting-edge clients embracing the gig economy.With project
opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client
list. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to
connect with clients needing your expertise across the country.
These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match
interests, industries, and experience levels.This remote position
pays by the hour, so this is an opportunity for experienced
auditors to earn far more than they would as full-time employees
through the busy season.Role Description:Were looking for -a remote
Audit Manager to perform financial statement -audits -and attest
engagements of Government funded entities within the Public Sector
(Schools/Hospitals/Administrative Agencies) -on a contract basis
-for top CPA firms -across the United States.
If you have public accounting experience -performing financial
statement audits within the Public Sector and want to work for
yourself, wed love to speak with you!Your Qualifications:
- Public accounting experience within the past five years
- Experience working in any of the following Public Sector
- State-Funded Organizations (Schools, Hospitals, etc.)
- Administrative Agencies
- Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- CPA required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills
- Assist with wrap-up and review after audit fieldwork to include
finalizing work papers and checklists, -primarily on Govt
- Review of draft financial statements and related audit
- Report audit findings to stakeholders
- Train and develop other staff members
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with clients and
- Career Growth: Access to top public accounting firms
- Competitive Pay: Our freelancer rates increase seasonally to
remain highly competitive (10-20% annually)
- Exclusively Remote Roles: Work wherever and wheneverWe
currently have a variety of remote audit projects with clients
across the US. If youd be interested in learning more about these
opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become
consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel,
start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after
companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting
projects and expanding your professional network.
Keywords: Beech Valley Solutions, Downey , Audit Manager - A133 Single Audit, Executive , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!