Marketing Manager, Urology
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12592
Pay Grade: US-C19
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning
its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
The Urology marketing team is seeking a marketing manager to lead
one of our fastest growing portfolios: Surgical Energy &
Enucleation! This exciting product portfolio includes the industry
leading UH400 True Bipolar generator and exciting new technology
that you will introduce to the market.
If you enjoy bringing new products to the market and describe
yourself as having a knack for understanding clinical procedures &
technology this could be the role for you!
The Marketing Manager, Urology is responsible for marketing
activities aimed at driving US sales, and much more! This role is
elevated from a standard marketing role. You will serve as the
business leader for the products you represent and collaborate
frequently with the global marketing and product management teams.
Selected candidate will work closely with cross-functional partners
such as Sales, Program Managers, Training, Regulatory, and
Corporate Communications. Essentially, you are running your own
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of marketing
concepts, business, product management, medical devices, and the
healthcare market. He/she should thrive in a fast-paced environment
and be adept at thinking on his/her feet.
Finally, you will be a member of a fun, dynamic team that supports
each other and thrives on collaboration.
- Develop marketing resources to increase sales
- Marketing campaign design and optimization
- Project management for key initiatives & launches
- New product launch strategy for internal KARL STORZ field sales
and external customers.
- Liaison for internal product teams, sales executives, and
- Global collaboration with German headquarters
- Design and conduct sales training workshops
- Knowledge of the healthcare space; medical device is a
- Market research and monitor competitive landscape
- Build network of key opinion leaders in the Urology space
- Hands-on work with demand forecasts and sales reporting
- Physical ability to do work that may require lifting heavy
objects in excess of 25 pounds.
- Domestic travel: up to 25% annually including field-based
visits and medical meeting attendance.
- Bachelor's Degree required - MBA preferred.
- Required experience in combined medical product marketing and
sales: 5+ years..
- 5-10 years of medical sales and/or marketing experience
(minimum of 4 years in Marketing)
- Effective presentation skills with ability to communicate
clinical and complex instructions clearly.
- Product Launch planning and execution
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and driven
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft applications:
Word, Power Point, and Excel.
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all
of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Downey , Marketing Manager, Urology, Executive , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!