Director Of Admissions
Company: St. Pius X - St. Matthias Academy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Link to Job Description:
Director of Admissions & Marketing
The Director of Admissions & Marketing represents the values and
dispositions of a Warrior and will lead all admissions & marketing
efforts under the supervision of the President to support the
school's strategic vision for growth.
- Generate, disseminate, and execute the school's admissions and
marketing strategic plan.
- Manage all aspects of the admissions program.
- Yield yearly student application and enrollment
- Collaborate with school staff to manage and oversee all
admissions-related processes, records, and dissemination of
marketing & admissions materials to prospective parents, students,
and stakeholders. -
- Chairs the Admissions Committee. -
- Coordinate the admissions process for all incoming
ninth-graders and transfer students including but not limited
- Application management & review
- Placement exams
- Admissions decisions
- Registration & course requests
- Parent and student orientations
- Serve as the lead user of the school's admissions management
platform, SchoolAdmin, and utilizes the school's SIS, and grants &
aid platforms to organize and process admissions & marketing
- Assist with the merit scholarship & financial assistance
- Develop and manage relationships with partner schools, and all
relevant organizations to support admissions and marketing
- Manage and generate internal and external marketing-related
communications through regularly occurring social media posts,
press releases, website content, and other relevant mediums. -
- Lead the school's marketing team, which may consist of parent
volunteers, faculty, staff, students, alumni, and other members of
- Lead and coordinate the school's ambassador program. -
- Prepare and submit required marketing reports on a regular
- Maintain and manage the school's brand with the President by
generating and maintaining the school's branding guide.
- Collaborate with appropriate personnel in order to coordinate
the planning and implementation of marketing events. Attend all
priority community marketing events and advertised activities.
- Coordinate relationships and identify opportunities for
partnerships with all Catholic partner schools, parishes, and youth
programs focused on creating pipelines into the school's academic
and co-curricular programming.
- Coordinate and lead middle school classroom and high school
- Develop and maintain admissions and marketing department
expenses, (and where applicable, income) within budgetary
guidelines as approved by the Principal and or President.
- Conduct tours of the school and train relevant staff and
students to be tour guides. -
- Coordinate the school's shadow program with the school's
administration, faculty, staff, and prospective students. - -
- Attend required in-services, staff meetings and DCS marketing
training meetings and workshops. -
- Represent the school on boards and committees as required by
- Provide regular reports to the school board and committees and,
where applicable, serve on the school's Advisory Board at the
request of the President.
- Serves as a member of the school's Advancement and Leadership
Team and meets regularly with the President & Principal.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President. -
- Ensure that all marketing programs, practices, and materials
reflect the Catholicity, mission, and vision of the School.
- Represents the religious aims and objectives of the School to
the local community.
- Assist in the supervision & evaluation of departmental
- Manage student ambassadors and school volunteers.
- Manage faculty & staff involvement in admissions &
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Believes in and can articulate the value of a Catholic
- Dynamic and articulate oral & written communication
- Approachable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Can easily build relationships with a variety of
- Proficient in Google Apps.
- Knowledge of information systems applicable to marketing and
- Previous experience directing marketing and or sales
- Openness to continuous professional development
- Ability to train and direct staff and volunteers in marketing
at various levels.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a strategic
- Ability to develop creative ideas, and concepts
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and able to work
well with members of the PMA community
- Ability to plan and lead large events and manage multiple
deadlines and projects
- Willingness to travel locally and attend evening and night
events on and off-campus
- Well-organized and detail-oriented work ethic
Application Information: Please email a cover letter, resume, and
list of 2-3 professionalreferences to email@example.com.
Received applications will be evaluated on a rollingbasis. The
position's start date is July 2022.
Keywords: St. Pius X - St. Matthias Academy, Downey , Director Of Admissions, Executive , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!