Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Core X Fitness Llc
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Front Desk team members are the first line of contact at Core X
Fitness. As such, they are well-versed in all aspects of our
fitness program and business. Front Desk team members are key to
providing superior customer service and assisting clients with
class selections, bookings, and questions; and merchandise
purchases. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, reliable,
team-oriented, and forward-thinking problem-solvers with outgoing
interpersonal skills, a love for health, an excitement for our
brand, and the desire to be a part of building a stronger Core X
- Deliver first class hospitality to clients at all times by
greeting, assisting, and checking in customers; responding to
inquiries in-person, on the phone, and via e-mail; and working
quickly and efficiently in the companys business management
software to register clients, process payments, and maintain
database information up to date.
- Work with team members across departments, including
instructors, to ensure efficiency in delivering an exceptional
customer experience, maintaining spaces clean, and creating a
welcoming, positive atmosphere.
- Take initiative and be proactive in handling complex client
inquiries and delivering custom solutions to meet individual client
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations and
- Guide customers with regards to studio offerings, promotions,
and special events.
- Assist studio management with daily studio tasks and other
projects as necessary.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including early
mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Part-time
employees must have at least 3 days of availability, with at least
one of those days being a Saturday or Sunday.
- Strong hospitality skills with knowledge of principles and
processes for providing customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain constructive and cooperative
long-term interpersonal relationships with clients, peers, and
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a time-sensitive
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to follow instructions in a fast-paced
- Detail-oriented mindset, with an eye for customer satisfaction
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Friendly, outgoing personality and can-do, optimistic
- Professional in appearance and behavior at all times.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long
durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+
- Minimum age of 18 years.
Keywords: Core X Fitness Llc, Downey , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!