Senior Sales Administrative Assistant
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA) Job Code:
11710 Pay Grade: US-C13 Description KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in
Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to
benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through
innovation and education. For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has
been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader
that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products
with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and
clinical effectiveness. Position Description This El Segundo,
CA-based position reports to the Sales Administration Manager this
position serves as a liaison between field sales leadership and
internal departments, ensuring the needs of the sales force are
incorporated in business requirements related to corporate
initiatives, organizational realignments, business systems and
organizational efficiency projects.This positon interacts regularly
with multi-level management across various teams. The Senior Sales
Administrative Assistant builds and maintains effective
relationships with stakeholders to minimize process gaps. Must be a
team-player committed to actively participating in continuous
improvement of department policies and procedures.The Senior Sales
Administrative Assistant exceeds all expectations of the Sales
Administrative Assistant II. Primary responsibilities: Key
responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process
improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process
bottlenecks and inconsistencies; and works closely to analyze sales
business processes and prioritizes opportunities for
- Plans and executes projects and programs relating to business
systems and initiatives that impact the sales force or related
departments; schedules meetings with key stakeholders and oversees
project activities; reviews all major deliverables to ensure
management expectations are fulfilled.
- Innovative and resourceful, taking initiative to identify and
solve problems, and obtain answers through inter-departmental
collaboration using conceptual thinking.
- Develop and expand existing administrative strategies to meet
sales directives, corporate compliance and department focus.
- Designs training materials for Sales Administration team,
including but not limited to, various support professionals
throughout the organization. Ensures training material content is
clear, accurate, consistent and relevant.
- Works with Financial Analyst to develop, maintain, and
reformulate various sales reports including: S-bookings, Ad-hoc
requests, Sales Business Plans, and End-of-Year forecasting.
- Presents insight and recommendations to management for decision
making and strategic planning. Implements and oversees analytical
approaches and methodologies.
- Mentors support team by providing coaching and development; and
serves as a subject matter expert in all aspects of sales
administration job performance.
- Plan, implement and manage rudimentary sales education for new
and existing sales executives partnering with managers to identify
- Organize sales presentations and ensure that all sales
presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines.
- Assist in facilitating Professional Education workshops for
field sales new hires.
- Creates and maintains policy and procedure documents and user
guides to improve department competencies; maintaining exceptional
support that conveys information in easily understood terms.
- Facilitate expense report processing and AMEX reconciliation in
accordance with KSEA corporate Travel and Expense Policy.
- Manage activities of area office including shipping, office
maintenance; maintaining communication with leasing manager.
- Organize and manage field sales events and corporate KS
initiatives, including Regional and National Business
- Act as a point of contact for sales management, conveying
information from leadership, coordinating calendars, and assisting
with travel arrangements.
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active orders to
guarantee timely processing
- Demonstrates a high level of skill in resolving difficult
internal and external customer situations.
- Compile and update physical or digital files on clients, leads,
expenses, and sales.
- Travel: up to 10% travel during the year. Qualifications: Our
successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English
language business communication skills. They will also have
demonstrated success working in a collaborative, service-oriented
team environment.Additional requirements include, but are not
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience providing high level administrative
support at a management level \
- Exceptional technical and creative writing, business acumen,
and verbal communication skills
- Professional experience serving as subject matter expert for
business improvement initiatives
- Possess exceptional organizational skills , execution and
- Concur proficiency preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite , Excel, and
- SAP proficiency preferred
- Knowledge of all KSEA business applications utilized by field
sales and management
- A proven track-record of problem resolution and the ability to
make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment #LI-KM1Vaccine
requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19 KARL STORZ is committed
to maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and
therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of our employees
unless otherwise due to an underlying medical condition or
sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview process, we
encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are
seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation regarding the
vaccine requirement see below on the process for requesting
accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our overall
response to COVID-19. Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S.
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more! *Field sales, internships and part-time
employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program. KARL STORZ
reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job
description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the
employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures. Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable
Accommodation Statement KARL STORZ is committed to creating an
inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and
unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to
diverse voices and all applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability,
veteran status or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is
also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our
recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation
please email us at TaleoAdministrator@karlstorz.com. Notice to
Employment Agencies This recruitment assignment is being managed
directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will
reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare
instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for
this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Downey , Senior Sales Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!