Supervisor, Cash Collections
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA) Job Code:
12178 Pay Grade: US-C15 Description KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in
Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to
benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through
innovation and education. For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has
been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader
that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products
with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and
clinical effectiveness.KARL STORZ is currently seeking a
Supervisor, Cash Collections. This position is available for a
hybrid work from home policy.KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.
(KSEA), is an affiliate of KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (KST), an
international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope
technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in
Tuttlingen, Germany, KST is a family-owned company that designs,
engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an
emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical
effectiveness.Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is
responsible for all U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes,
instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1
integration technologies for operating rooms. KSEA also offers
customers 24-hour access to customer service and technical support,
and a team of professional service technicians provide regional
on-site support. RESPONSIBILITIES : Responsibilities will include,
but may not be limited to:
- Provide daily supervision and coordination of a team of
- Oversee and monitor collection efforts of assigned team.
- Ensure adherence to company's escalation policy.
- Prioritize and adjust team's workload as necessary to maximize
- Assist the manager with the day-to-day management of the
- Collect on his/her own customer portfolio.
- Collections team SAP super user and driving system problems
resolution with the IT team.
- Continuously drive Collections process improvements.
- Maintain and ensure adherence to Collections policies and
- Support and drive key performance targets for collections.
- Regular and consistent review of AR agings.
- Ability to reconcile customer accounts to resolve issues
- Promote and maintain professional, service-oriented
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Develop, mentor, motivate and provide direct guidance to the
- Holds Collections Coordinator(s) accountable for meeting their
goals; and recognizing/acknowledging successes or disciplining
employees as necessary.
- Work with the third-party agencies on delinquent account
- Ability to build positive relationships and strives to
understand customer's needs.
- Lead or assist the Manager with special projects. Requirements:
Our successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken
business communication skills. They will also have demonstrated
success working in a collaborative, service-oriented team
environment. Additional requirements include, but are not limited
- Associate's degree in Business, Accounting or related-field.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in Collections; preferably in a
lead or supervisory role.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Excel; Intermediate and above level
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong SAP experience
- A strong "customer service" mindset and the ability to use
collaborative and non-adversarial approaches in achieving diverse
goals., both internal and external.
- Strong organizational, team-building and people development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Communication
skills that ensure a smooth flow of information between self and
others through clear speaking and writing, encouragement of open
expression of ideas, and effective listening.
- Ability to adjust communication method based on either customer
situation or the receiver of the communication (i.e. executive
management, field, internal team).
- Strong organization skills with ability to independently adjust
and manage multiple priorities with thoroughness and accuracy.
#LI-CW1Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19 KARL
STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our
employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of
our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19. Employee Benefits Program Overview
for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more! *Field sales, internships and part-time
employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program. KARL STORZ
reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job
description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the
employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures. Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable
Accommodation Statement KARL STORZ is committed to creating an
inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and
unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to
diverse voices and all applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability,
veteran status or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is
also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our
recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation
please email us at TaleoAdministrator@karlstorz.com. Notice to
Employment Agencies This recruitment assignment is being managed
directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will
reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare
instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for
this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Downey , Supervisor, Cash Collections, Accounting, Auditing , Downey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!